Missoula, MT Apartments
If what you need is a cozy home that doesn’t feel cramped, our two studios, Blackfoot and Clark Fork, have you covered with their 515 and 578 square feet areas with open living areas, and private patios or balconies. For a separated sleeping area, the one-bedrooms, Kootenai, Flathead, and Jocko, are all excellent choices. They range from 614 to 639 square feet, giving you slightly more room to roam than our studio floor plans. If a spare bedroom is what you need, then our two-bedrooms, St. Regis, Swan, Whitefish, and Stillwater, are all great choices as they span up to 955 square feet. No matter which of our floor plans pique your interest, all benefit from the same level of comfort thanks to the well-equipped kitchens with energy-efficient, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer sets, and generous walk-in closets. Elegant details such as the tall ceilings, hardwood-style plank flooring and slate gray & laminate counters tie up the sleek look of your new home.
Complementing your lifestyle is the impressive selection of amenities our Missoula, Montana apartments bring forward. Imagine spending a day splashing in the pool, cooking a feast at the outdoor BBQs, or spending a fun evening at the firepit swapping stories with friends and neighbors. Add in our excellent location in the Garden District, and you truly have it all. Contact us to schedule a tour!
- Application fees are $40 per person
- Security deposit $500, plus $200 amenity fee
- 2 Pets welcome with a $500 security deposit each- $35 monthly rent per pet
- Dogs: $49 non-refundable DNA testing fee is due upon move-in
- Renter's Insurance is required with at least $100,000 in personal liability; please provide a copy upon move-in date
- The resident pays for the apartment electricity. Water, sewer, trash, and common area electric/gas will be billed directly to the resident monthly.
- Storage units are available for only $25 per month, carports available for only $45 per month, and garages available for only $125 per month.